Celebrate the month of love at The Fat of My Heart at Trace Foundation. Join us Friday, February 11, for an exploration of expressions of love and desire in Tibetan literature, historical documents, and song. Special guests will present the sweetest of love stories, real and fictional, songs of love and heartbreak, and love letters and the rules for their composition. The evening will culminate in a love letter writing competition (please see rules for submission below) where the audience will vote for their favorite. We invite you to come indulge in chocolates and wine and find out why the "fat of my heart" means the most tender, choicest morsel of the heart.
The Fat of My Heart Love Letter Writing Competition
We invite you to participate in The Fat of My Heart Love Letter Writing Competition! To join, send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on our Facebook wall for this event by February 1. On February 11, the ten best letters will be read aloud, and the audience will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite. First, second, and third place winners will each receive a prize. Interested in submitting a love letter? Please note the following:
- Letters must be submitted by February 1, 2011, by email to email@example.com.
- Letters must be written in Tibetan.
- New and old letters are valid for submission.
- The document must be in a Unicode Tibetan font.
- Submission should be no longer than three pages.
- The real name of submitter must be included, along with your email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
- Please feel free to include any additional information along with your submission
Make sure to join us for The Fat of My Heart, on Friday, February 11, 6 pm–8 pm. to vote! For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-212-367-8490.
132 Perry St., Suite 2B
New York, NY 10014
1 (212) 367-8490
A/C/E/B/D/F/M to W. 4th St. –
L/A/C/E to 8th Ave. – 14th
1 to Christopher St.
PATH to Christopher St.